PONSONBY PARISH CHURCH
It has no Saint's
Church House Farm, Ponsonby opposite the church was built by the Stanley family of Ponsonby Hall about 1783 for Isaac Mossop who married Fanny Southward in 1772. Prior to this they had lived at Catgill Hall.
generations of their descendants continued to farm at Church House.
Scar Green, Ponsonby was inhabited by a Dixon family